First Stage Montessori
- First Stage Montessori serves 40 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of First Stage Montessori is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$185|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Weeklong summer camps 9 - 1pm run some days in the summer.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Sep. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,950|
|Tuition Notes||Depending upon number of days and session attended tuition is between $350 - $395.|
|Admissions Director||Ali Budge|
- Students must be 2.5 - 6 years before September 1st each year and be self sufficient in the bathroom.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poulsbo Grades: PK-K | 52 students
17271 Clear Creek Rd Nw
Poulsbo, WA 98370
(360)779-2620 0.7 PK-K
- Silverdale Grades: PK-K | 37 students
11878 Schold Rd Nw
Silverdale, WA 98383
(360)692-1055 2.8 PK-K
- Poulsbo Grades: NS-K | 17 students
19160 Front St. NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
(360)779-7500 2.9 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.