Fishers Run KinderCare
Our teachers at KinderCare on Fisher's Run are dedicated, compassionate, loving caregivers and educators, but most importantly they love to have fun.
They each show their passion for teaching through their every day interaction with their children.
The staff makes sure each family feels welcomed and informed of all activities and events coming up.
Our teachers come with a high level of knowledge of education.
They have an average tenure of five years at KinderCare and an average of ten years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field.
Our teachers are consistently looking for ways to better themselves as educators.
They are adamant about keeping up to date on all new policies, regulations and changes in the field.
90% of our teachers have their New York State Certification or their Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education, while the remaining 10% are continuing their education in pursuit of their Early Childhood Education degree.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Fishers Run KinderCare! We believe in developing the
whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with
their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here
at the Fishers Run KinderCare, we strive to maintain a family
atmosphere, and our families consider us to be an extension of
their families! Your child will not only have a safe, secure, clean
and stimulating environment, but will also have support from a team
of child development experts who have a true passion for educating
and nurturing children.
KinderCare can make a positive difference in your child's life. Our School educates and cares for children six weeks to twelve years of age. Our warm, inviting atmosphere features year round half and full-day programs, ranging from two to five days a week Monday through Friday. KinderCare also offers a fun high quality, after school enrichment and summer program for children up to twelve years of age. Our outdoor playgrounds are designed to build muscles and confidence, all under the direct supervision of our highly qualified teachers. Our school's programs are renowned for quality and professional care that will carry with your child far beyond their early years.
We would like to invite you to take a tour of our center. We want you to see firsthand all the wonderful things that are happening at the Fishers Run KinderCare. Each classroom is filled with children who are eager to learn and whose growth and development is supported by our professional teachers. Your child's needs will be met to fullest and we will provide the best care possible to make your family feel at ease while you are away. Your child's safety and well-being is in the best interest of all our teachers and staff. New ideas and opportunities are discovered each day here at Fishers Run KinderCare. Come on in and take a look around. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
- At the Fishers Run KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our front and hallway doors all have coded locks to prevent any unauthorized people from entering the premises without a management escort. Our teachers use Child Supervision Records to maintain accurate attendance and perform a name to face attendance check every 30 minutes and parents sign their children in and out each day via our time clock. We have a sick child policy that is strictly adhered to, to prevent the spread of illnesses. Toys are sanitized daily and children are taught the proper method of how and when to wash their hands. Ms. Jackie our Health and Safety Coordinator is on site to conduct monthly fire drills, maintain children's medical records, train our faculty on health and safety procedures, and uphold our high cleanliness standards. Each teacher at our center is First Aid and CPR trained as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State subsidies, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Fishers Run KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.