The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age-defined program, number of days/week and full- or half-day schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Rebecca Gillett|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Shots Lessons, Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- A safe, conveniently-located preschool with a STEAM-rich curriculum and nurturing faculty that engages each child's unique potential. A school so clean it's endorsed by the American Lung Association.
- Take a moment to browse our site and Facebook page! We're open all year (M-F 7AM-6PM) with fun programs & activities for children 6 weeks old through Pre-Kindergarten age. Activities include Dance, Soccer, Taekwondo and Yoga. Full- and part-time students may start anytime. Summer Only students start July 1 and August 1.
- Contact us about openings or set up a tour. We look forward to seeing you!
- YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE!
- Gary & Nan Graziano, On-site Owners
- Serving Monroe-Ontario-Wayne towns including Brighton Canandaigua Fairport Farmington Honeoye Falls Macedon Mendon Penfield Pittsford Victor Webster
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsford Grades: NS | 100 students
101 Sullys Trail # 30
Pittsford, NY 14534
(585)381-4780 0.1 NS
- Corning Grades: PK-12 | 169 students
11 Aisne St
Corning, NY 14830
(607)962-4220 66.5 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.