Tel: (585) 444-1977
- Crayon Campus continues to be the leading Childcare and Learning Center in the Rochester area for more than 25 years.
- Locally owned and operated, we are trusted and dedicated to the education, enrichment development and care of children.
- We provide Learning and Childcare services year-round, Monday through Friday, offering care to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- Our Center operates from 7am to 6pm Monday through Friday.We pride ourselves on going above and beyond our families expectations to do what it takes to be a premier New York State licensed childcare center.
- You will not find a cold, impersonal environment that many of the large franchise or national centers offer.
- What you will find in Crayon Campus is a warm, caring, creative, learning and loving environment.
- When you walk through our doors, you will feel that the center is a home away from home.
- With an individual focus on each child and their specific needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsford Grades: NS-PK | 124 students
131 Sully's Trail
Pittsford, NY 14534
(585) 381-0160 0.1 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.