Forbush School At Anne Arundel The
Tel: (410) 729-9181
- Forbush School At Anne Arundel The serves 7 students in grades 5-11 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Forbush School At Anne Arundel The is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-11|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 8-12 | 22 students
3800 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 233-1400 11.7 8-12
- Crownsville Grades: 9-12 | 17 students
1211 Farm Rd.
Crownsville, MD 21032
(410) 729-5862 7.5 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.