French American international School of Boca Raton
5.00 (5 reviews)
- French Immersion school with bilingual program in French and English.
- Private, nonsectarian, non-profit elementary school. Offering the best of the the French National curriculum as well as the American Common core.
- Children become bilingual through full immersion courses and our introduced a third language as well.
- Our students are exposed to a multicultural environment and a rigorous academic program. New: IB Primary Years Program
French American international School of Boca Raton places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Celine Von May|
|Admissions Associate||Amelie Dalco|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Martial Arts, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,|
Basketball, Martial Arts,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- French Immersion school with bilingual program in French and English. Private, nonsectarian, non-profit elementary school. Offering the best of the the French National curriculum as well as the American Common core. Children become bilingual through full immersion courses and our introduced a third language as well. Our students are exposed to a multicultural environment and a rigorous academic program.
- People that viewed French American international School of Boca Raton also viewed these schools: St. Luke School, Le Petit Prince: The French International School of Boca Raton, NSU University School, Nativity Elementary School and St Clare School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
2892 South Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561)965-8190 18 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-5
7902 Montoya Circle N.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561)465-5742 5 PK-5
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 847 students
5200 Johnson St
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)987-3300 25.5 PK-8
This is a fantastic little school that is bi-lingual and very International. The class size is small which gives every opportunity for individual attention. The directors are very passionate and do a great job in listening to parents and students concerns.
- Posted by Parent - Sue Mann
I am a fan of this school. Bilinguals means success in life. I have known the school since its inception. Children are happy. Quality of teaching and programs are top. The teachers are passionate about their job. As a bilingual French/English and French teacher, I would recommend the school with no reservation.
- Posted by Teacher - Michele Vasilescu
Great little school with a big program! The kids are taught all their school subjects in both languages French and English. It is truly a bilingual immersion school and the only one in all of Palm Beach! This year the school has added the IB (International Baccalaureate) program to the curriculum in both English and French sections. Plus there is tennis, art, music (piano lessons), and Spanish included . And clubs like Karate and study-hall during after school program.
- Posted by Parent - Francoise Mannon
We are French people from Quebec, Canada. We were in Florida this winter and our 8 year old daughter went to FAISBR. What a great experience it was. It's an excellent school with exceptional teachers. She even had the chance to learn Italian over there. She definitely wants to return next year. We highly recommend this school! Julie P
- Posted by Parent - julie
Attended the Open House. Great school with lots of bright and comfortable classrooms. For a new school, I was nicely surprised with the establishment and resources. There's even a music room and rec. room for rainy recess days! Also, the teachers are passionate and have worked in other French/American schools. The student/teacher ratio is really good (about 14 a class). And they have a great big auditorium for their school shows and ceremonies. So happy to have an international school in our area at last. My daughter already speaks Spanish and i'm sure will do great in French with this full immersion curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - sandy
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.