Garden Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,500
- Application Deadline: Aug. 1 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo Shirts and Khaki
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- "Dr. Montessori believed that education is a preparation for life and not simply a mastery of intellectual skills."
- This powerful statement was the catalyst in creating Garden Montessori School's goal to provide an environment filled with activities and materials promoting a thirst for learning, and piquing the interest of the children's curiosity about their world around them. It is a combination of the work and guidance of the Directress that stimulates their desire to discover, empowering children with a sense of independence and self-esteem. It is the objective of GMS to provide many opportunities for a child to develop social and emotional skills necessary for solving problems respectfully. We encourage using freedoms wisely to make good choices, help develop an organized approach to critical thinking skills, and finally, most importantly, nurture their love for learning.
- GMS is a Full Member School with the American Montessori Society (AMS) and members of International Montessori Council (IMC), meeting all standards of excellence in accordance with the national guidelines. GMS became the first "Gold Seal Level II Certified" Green preschool in the United States in 2009 by a National Third Green Audit Program. We were proud to announce our elevation from a Level II to a Level III certification of excellence in 2013. Currently, with its continued commitment to making a difference for our planet, we are now working to achieve Gold or Platinum certification status through the Green Business Bureau, a National, Third-Party Green Business certification company.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Garden Montessori School cost?
Garden Montessori School's tuition is approximately $9,500 for private students and $250 for summer students.
When is the application deadline for Garden Montessori School?
The application deadline for Garden Montessori School is Aug. 1 / Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Aug. 1 / Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Garden Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards