Saddlebrook Preparatory School
Tel: (813) 907-4300
- Saddlebrook Preparatory School offers students in grades K through twelve a challenging environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and healthy competitiveness in a safe, supportive community.
- The academic program offers small classes and innovative instructional design in a college preparatory curriculum and works in harmony with a rigorous athletic training program.
- Saddlebrook Prep's programs develop responsible citizens and promote a commitment to lifelong learning.
- The school's international student body assures a learning environment enriched by multicultural experiences, which encourages students to exchange ideas and gain understanding of different ways of life.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 722 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 626-0001 16.3 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?