Saddlebrook Preparatory School
- Saddlebrook Preparatory School offers students in grades K through twelve a challenging environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and healthy competitiveness in a safe, supportive community.
- The academic program offers small classes and innovative instructional design in a college preparatory curriculum and works in harmony with a rigorous athletic training program.
- Saddlebrook Prep's programs develop responsible citizens and promote a commitment to lifelong learning.
- The school's international student body assures a learning environment enriched by multicultural experiences, which encourages students to exchange ideas and gain understanding of different ways of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 16.3 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.