Land O Lakes Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- We at Land O' Lakes Christian School care about children.
- LOLCS is a ministry of First Baptist Church of Land 0' Lakes.
- It was established to help parents fulfill their God-given responsibility of educating their children in the "nurture and admonition of the Lord." We are truly a Christian school.
- The Word of God, the Bible, is our ultimate authority and the basis for all subjects.
- The mission and purpose of Land O' Lakes Christian School is to provide a sound education, both academically and spiritually, for its students in an atmosphere that honors the Lord, with the goal that each child be conformed to the image of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average SAT score||1230|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Plaid jumpers/skirts & navy pants with logo polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||1,830 - 6,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. David Nichols|
|Admissions Associate||Denise Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Land O` Lakes Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Church of Land O` Lakes, founded in 1978 to provide a high quality education for Christian families. Our faculty and staff are all Christians and the Bible is integrated in the entire program because we believe that "in all things He must have preeminence."Land O' Lakes Christian School`s philosophy is based upon the Word of God. The primary objective and purpose of the school is to train the student in the way of life presented in the Scriptures while giving him a good general education. Since the primary reason for the existence of the school is to provide a spiritual ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to make sure that all students have a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ so that the teaching of spiritual truths may have a firm foundation. This is followed by instruction in right thinking, good conduct, and clean living in the light of the principles of God`s Word. The academic program, through the traditional approach, is developed with the goal of providing students with the best possible program of studies. We emphasize the mastery of the fundamental blocks of materialnecessary for satisfactory achievement and stress the acquisition of facts and concepts in the various areas of study, leading to the development and exercise of the powers of reasoning. Methods of teaching proven to be effective are utilized with a constant search for better methods. Realizing the differences in innate abilities, we encourage and expect each student to do his best. We believe the traditional system of education strengthens the mind and builds character. It encourages competition and teaches the value of living under a free enterprise system of government. Character training is an important element in Land O' Lakes Christian School. We believe that the heart of character training is teaching obedience (deciding to do what is right), which will eventually cultivate an inner self-discipline. This training is essential to the emotional, physical, social, and spiritual well-being of the student. The teacher is the authority in the classroom. Discipline is administered firmly but fairly. To obey, to do right, to love God and country, and to always measure one`s attitudes against the principles laid out in the Scriptures are practices we strive to instill in each student, thus equipping him for his role in God`s plan for his life and for his proper place in society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lutz Grades: 4-12 | 85 students
1520 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite D
Lutz, FL 33549
(813)909-9442 3.7 4-12
- Wesley Chapel Grades: 4-12 | 84 students
5700 Saddlebrook Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
(813)907-4500 8.2 4-12
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813)689-8815 22.8 K-12
This is an amazing school. They are geared to children learning and safety. My child was so eager to learn and go to school everyday. Teachers showed interest and rewarded them for their work.
- Posted by Parent - gilli
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.