Seffner Christian Academy
The mission of Seffner Christian Academy is to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment with a challenging educational program based on the principles of God's Word. Our goal is to train and develop young men and women of integrity who are committed to God and His Word and have a desire to impact the world for Christ.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 722 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,500
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Calculus AB, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Psychology, AP US History, AP World History
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
SCA operates on a graduated tuition scale based on grade level. Scholarships are available.
Total Sports Offered
- Seffner Christian Academy is a private, Christin school 20 minutes east of Tampa, Florida. SCA provides an excellent academic program for students in PreK - 12th grade.Students are exposed to a well-rounded curriculum of academics, fine arts, athletics, educational trips, and experiences. Cutting edge technology is infused to curriculum with 1:1 iPad integration in 3rd - 12th grades and 2:1 iPad integration in K2 - 2nd grade. See the difference at SCA!
Profile last updated:
Endorse Seffner Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.