5.00 (2 reviews)
- Gateway Christian Schools has been serving the children of Kitsap County since 1973. Over the past 44 years through the development of our Gateway Learning Center, North Kitsap Preschool, Gateway Eagles Elementary, Crosspoint K-12, the Arrowsmith program for students with cognitive difficulties, and our International program, we have grown to a total student body of 621 students ages 12 months through 12th grade.
- We believe quality education that develops character, social competency and strong leadership capacity not only benefits the student and their family, but the community at large. Together we are building a better community by helping students thrive academically, socially and spiritually!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact our admissions team for tuition information: email@example.com or 360.779.9189|
|Admissions Director||Laura Breda|
|Admissions Associate||Kristy Ludwig|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Non-denominational - 35 churches represented in student body and staff
- Academic Excellence
- Biblical Integration in all Subjects
- Christian Character Building
- Certified, Professional Staff
- State Approved
- Annual Circus/Physical Ed
- Terrific Physical Education Program
- Activities; Missions Feast
- ACSI Events (Science Olympics, Spelling Bee, Math Olympics, Speech Meet, Musicale,
- ACSI Yearbook Awards
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
8065 Chico Way Nw
Bremerton, WA 98312
(360)692-8799 3.9 PK-8
- Bremerton Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
1234 Ne Riddell Road
Bremerton, WA 98310
(360)373-2116 5.3 NS-8
My four kids have attended GCS over the past 10 years and I can't say enough about this school. The teachers are some of the best around - since the class sizes are so small the teachers really get to know their students. Each child is encouraged to challenge themselves educationally and be better humans. I would recommend this to any parent looking for an alternative to public school, smaller classes, strong education opportunities and a family community for not just the students but the parents too!
- Posted by Parent - ClarkMom
We are new to the area and have had our child in for a year. It is hard to imagine how a school could get better. The teachers, the administration and the staff are remarkable. You can tell this is a place where there are Christian values. Best choice we could have made.
- Posted by Parent - marga
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.