- Guided by ongoing research at Stanford University, GiftedandTalented.com provides innovative educational tools, unmatched expertise and a supportive community to help students become advanced learners.
- Our courses are specially designed to help students become advanced learners and achieve the highest levels of academic excellence.
- Our K-12 online courses in Mathematics, Language Arts, Science and Computer Programming feature a combination of multimedia instruction and automated assessment of student work to provide students with a highly-personalized, self-paced learning experience.
- We offer two types of courses to meet the individual needs of our students and their families: tutor supported and independent study. Whether working independently or with the guidance and unlimited support of our expert tutors, our students benefit from personalized learning technology with unmatched flexibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Advanced Learners|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer online courses designed to develop advanced learners in Mathematics, Language Arts and Writing, Science, and Computer Science. Born out of Stanford University, our adaptive coursware programs accelerate students' learning and ensure mastery of concepts. GiftedandTalented.com courses can be used as supplemental learning or as full curriculum for students of all abilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: NS-6 | 180 students
466 Chetwood St
Oakland, CA 94610
(510)836-4313 1.1 NS-6
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 876 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)531-1300 3.3 K-12
- Oakland Grades: PK-K | 96 students
246 14th St
Oakland, CA 94612
(510)238-8809 0.3 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.