- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 128 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,500
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Navy pants, Navy jacket
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Private International Preschool, elementary, middle and high school in Sugar Land area. Is nestled in the heart of Sugar Land, TX only minutes from Town Center and City Hall, near Highway 6 and Highway 59 intersection at 2553 Cordes Drive Sugar Land, TX 77479. Our school was established in 1993.Students can enroll as early as preschool and enjoy an environment rich in international students, family oriented community of learners and educators, and in a small classes, that will emphasize individual attention between the teachers and the students. Our teachers are highly qualified with many years of teaching experience in both the United States and abroad. We are certified by the Department of Homeland Security to issue I-20/F1 Visa.As we are progressing and expanding, we are in the process of implementing the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum which is recognized internationally to better prepare students whose parents may be transferred into and/or out of the United States without their education being compromised. For the 2017 - 2018 school year, our focus is the Primary Years Program (PYP) for Pre-K through 5th grade, AP classes, and dual credit program for our high school students. Furthermore, we have an after school program for ELLs, which emphasizes both academic and conversational English. We offer both an after-care program for parents who work late, and a variety of after school sports, and activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Global Innovation School cost?
What sports does Global Innovation School offer?
What is Global Innovation School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Global Innovation School?
Endorse Global Innovation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards