Good Shepherd Catholic School
- With Christ the unseen, but ever present teacher, Good Shepherd Catholic School is committed to provide academic excellence, Catholic values, and a faith-filled community to its students.
- Good Shepherd School fosters high expectations of Christian values and virtues through a properly sequenced curriculum designed to create an environment within which young people can "expericnece learning and living fully integrated in the light of faith." Good Shepherd Catholic School is a nationally recognized school of excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2000|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 485 students
505 E Ridgewood Street
Orlando, FL 32803
(407)841-4432 4.1 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 370 students
877 N Hastings St
Orlando, FL 32808
(407)295-4230 9.4 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
4005 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)293-7691 6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.