Grace Community School and PreSchool
- YOUR CHILD DESERVES THE BEST IN EDUCATION! Grace Community School and Preschool offers your child a college preparatory curriculum based on standards higher than a traditional school. We strive for excellence as we teach from a Christian Philosophy of Education. Each child is unique and has special talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Variable Tuition for kindergarten through eighth grade based on what you can afford to pay, regardless of total income:|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phil Mears|
- YOUR CHILD DESERVES THE BEST IN EDUCATION!
- Grace Community School and Preschool offers your child a college preparatory curriculum based on standards higher than a traditional school.
- We strive for excellence as we teach from a Christian Philosophy of Education.
- Each child is unique and has special talents.
- We realize that all children are not alike. They learn differently. Children are unique and may not prosper completely in a "cookie cutter style school".
- We want each child to be successful in learning and growing as a young person in all endeavors.
- We allow children to be creative and mature in a positive and caring environment.
- GCS is student and family oriented. Parents are welcome to take an active role in the school.
- We offer a strong academic program. Kindergarten students are learning phonics and are able to read by the middle of of the year. We also start cursive writing in kindergarten.
- All grades offer a high quality curriculum based upon the basics of reading, writing, and math. The student books are quite colorful and remarkable.
- Our teachers are loving, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable. Our teachers are licensed by the State of Ohio.
- GCS is a Chartered Non-pubic School by the State of Ohio.
- Located on 4.5 acres within the city, students love to walk on field trips, play on two different playgrounds, and enjoy the green space.
- If you would like to tour our school, look at the textbooks, or observe the classroom, please call the school at 740-363-5800.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Grades: PK-12 | 482 students
500 Logan Rd
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419)756-5651 41.4 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.