Grace Community School and PreSchool
- YOUR CHILD DESERVES THE BEST IN EDUCATION! Grace Community School and Preschool offers your child a college preparatory curriculum based on standards higher than a traditional school. We strive for excellence as we teach from a Christian Philosophy of Education. Each child is unique and has special talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Variable Tuition for kindergarten through eighth grade based on what you can afford to pay, regardless of total income:|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phil Mears|
- YOUR CHILD DESERVES THE BEST IN EDUCATION!
- Grace Community School and Preschool offers your child a college preparatory curriculum based on standards higher than a traditional school.
- We strive for excellence as we teach from a Christian Philosophy of Education.
- Each child is unique and has special talents.
- We realize that all children are not alike. They learn differently. Children are unique and may not prosper completely in a "cookie cutter style school".
- We want each child to be successful in learning and growing as a young person in all endeavors.
- We allow children to be creative and mature in a positive and caring environment.
- GCS is student and family oriented. Parents are welcome to take an active role in the school.
- We offer a strong academic program. Kindergarten students are learning phonics and are able to read by the middle of of the year. We also start cursive writing in kindergarten.
- All grades offer a high quality curriculum based upon the basics of reading, writing, and math. The student books are quite colorful and remarkable.
- Our teachers are loving, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable. Our teachers are licensed by the State of Ohio.
- GCS is a Chartered Non-pubic School by the State of Ohio.
- Located on 4.5 acres within the city, students love to walk on field trips, play on two different playgrounds, and enjoy the green space.
- If you would like to tour our school, look at the textbooks, or observe the classroom, please call the school at 740-363-5800.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheridan Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
1158 W Carson City Rd
Sheridan, MI 48884
(989)291-0555 224.2 PK-12
- Mansfield Grades: PK-12 | 544 students
500 Logan Rd
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419)756-5651 41.4 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.