Grace Episcopal Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Grace Episcopal Day School is a Christian based, family-oriented educational community dedicated to maximizing each student`s potential.
- We are celebrating our 69th school year serving children and families in grades PK3 through 8th grade.
- Grace Episcopal is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), and we are also a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- At Grace we: -challenge students to thrive in an academically rigorous environment -encourage students to grow in faith and service to others -empower students to become self-directed critical thinkers -partner with parents to create personal and ongoing dialogue.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,550|
|Tuition Notes||Annual tuition ranges $4,529 - $11,243 & is spread over 11 months.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Moppy McGee|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
First Lego League Robotics Team, Jr. Lego Club, SERV Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- Grace Episcopal Day School provides an excellent, well-balanced preschool through grade eight academic program. We are concerned with the total development of the child--intellectually, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically--and are dedicated to providing a positive, Christian environment in which children can learn and grow. We integrate current, effective teaching methods and concepts with traditional approaches which inspire learning, build confidence, and promote a desire to succeed.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Cove Springs Grades: 2-12 | 17 students
2079 W. S.r. 16
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
(904)529-1798 11.2 2-12
- Greeneville Grades: PK-8 | 181 students
1985 Buckingham Rd
Greeneville, TN 37745
(423)639-0791 418.6 PK-8
Our two boys are growing to be amazing young men, thanks to Grace. Our oldest had struggled with math before starting here but thanks to the teachers here he has shown unbelievable improvement. Our kindergartner amazes me every day with his improving ability to read and write and he actually loves coming to school everyday! They have a great art program that highlights student artists every week, their technology program is unbelievable and is well equipped, they start Spanish by at least PK4, and also have music classes and chances for students to be apart of plays throughout the year. Thank you, Grace Episcopal!
- Posted by Parent - John
Having moved twice (two different states) in three years, it was a blessing that we found Grace. From our first visit, we've felt like part of the family. The staff, teachers, and administrators care about the students and it's evident by the smiles on kids faces. Our kids love going to school and have grown so much over the past two years. As an educator, I've been extremely impressed with the curicular program. We're excited to begin another school year at Grace!
- Posted by Parent - jacqu
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.