Greensboro Islamic Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established in 2003 by members of the ICG and Piedmont Triad Muslim community, Greensboro Islamic Academy (GIA) is the first full-time school to provide Islamic education to an ever-growing community of Muslims in the Triad Area and beyond. The Triad consists of the three cities Greensboro, High Point, and Winston Salem and comprises approximately 1 million people.Since the school's inception many parents and individuals have given generously of their time, money and effort to overcome the obstacles in establishing and maintaining a full-time school. With the help of many contributors and supporters, GIA has propelled itself to a fully functioning, thriving entity in the community, Alhamdulillah and Masha'Allah. GIA is not a large overcrowded school where the students are just a number. The size of the school allows teachers to spend more time with students one-on-one and really get to know the children as individuals. The staff consists of 6 full-time teachers, 2 part-time Quran/Arabic teachers, one full-time Administrative Assistant and a full-time Principal/School Administrator who supervises and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Greensboro Islamic Academy?
The application deadline for Greensboro Islamic Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greensboro Islamic Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards