Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 174 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Guidepost Brushy Creek is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Cedar Park offers a safe and engaging environment for infants (6 weeks to 16 months), toddlers (16 months to 3 years old), children (3 to 6 years old), and elementary students (grades 1-6). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future academic success and social, emotional wellbeing. Montessori education provides your child with the foundation to solidify a lifelong love of learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, kindergarten, or elementary program in Cedar Park, TX? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. Day care corresponds to our 'Nido' and 'Toddler' programs, while preschool and kindergarten correspond to our three-year 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children thrive socially, emotionally, and academically, Guidepost at Brushy Creek can provide the right environment for your child to unlock their full potential from infancy to elementary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek offer a summer program?
Yes, Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Brushy Creek. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards