The teachers, here at Gunn Highway Kindercare, are passionate about education and will provide your child a stimulating education experience.
Our teachers have an average tenure of six or more years, the majority of teachers have their Child Development Associates Credential, (CDA), Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest" - Benjamin Franklin As our Educational Philosophy states, learning is meant to be a natural and fun experience. Our dedicated staff ensure that every child gets the fullest learning experience to help them grow. From six weeks to twelve years old being a part of our KinderCare family we know together we can grow and soar. We are a Nationally Accredited Center with a staff of caring teachers who have pledged to guide the children with kindness, respect, and positive guidance.
- The safety and well being of every child in our care is our main priority. Monthly evacuations and safe practice drills are conducted with staff and children
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- School Readiness VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 110
We offer a very stimulating learning program for ages infant to School age. Our long term,caring staff are passionate about quality and early childhood education - we offer a very loving family like environment for your child to learn and grow everyday
Endorse Gunn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.