The teachers, here at Gunn Highway Kindercare, are passionate about education and will provide your child a stimulating education experience.
Our teachers have an average tenure of six or more years, the majority of teachers have their Child Development Associates Credential, (CDA), Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest" - Benjamin Franklin As our Educational Philosophy states, learning is meant to be a natural and fun experience. Our dedicated staff ensure that every child gets the fullest learning experience to help them grow. From six weeks to twelve years old being a part of our KinderCare family we know together we can grow and soar. We are a Nationally Accredited Center with a staff of caring teachers who have pledged to guide the children with kindness, respect, and positive guidance.
- The safety and well being of every child in our care is our main priority. Monthly evacuations and safe practice drills are conducted with staff and children
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- School Readiness VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 110
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Gunn KinderCare?
The application deadline for Gunn KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We offer a very stimulating learning program for ages infant to School age. Our long term,caring staff are passionate about quality and early childhood education - we offer a very loving family like environment for your child to learn and grow everyday
Endorse Gunn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.