5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (813) 963-2062
- The teachers, here at Gunn Highway Kindercare, are passionate about education and will provide your child a stimulating education experience.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of six or more years, the majority of teachers have their Child Development Associates Credential, (CDA), Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest" - Benjamin Franklin As our Educational Philosophy states, learning is meant to be a natural and fun experience. Our dedicated staff ensure that every child gets the fullest learning experience to help them grow. From six weeks to twelve years old being a part of our KinderCare family we know together we can grow and soar. We are a Nationally Accredited Center with a staff of caring teachers who have pledged to guide the children with kindness, respect, and positive guidance.
- The safety and well being of every child in our care is our main priority. Monthly evacuations and safe practice drills are conducted with staff and children
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- School Readiness VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 110
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-K | 46 students
3823 Hudson Ln
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 968-2392 0.7 PK-K
- Tampa Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
3407 Latania Drive
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 961-1822 0.8 PK-1
- Tampa Grades: 1-8 | 4 students
12836 Darby Ridge Dr
Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 598-9046 1.3 1-8
- Tampa Grades: K-12 | 63 students
8613 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
(813) 931-3316 1.6 K-12
We offer a very stimulating learning program for ages infant to School age. Our long term,caring staff are passionate about quality and early childhood education - we offer a very loving family like environment for your child to learn and grow everyday
- Posted by Administrator - jwhit
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?