Gwynedd-mercy Academy Elementary
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 348 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,700
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Students at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy are nurtured and encouraged to reach the highest standards of excellence. Challenging academic curriculum, extensive arts and music programs, team-building athletic program and numerous extended learning opportunities allow our students recognize their gifts and to actualize their potential. Developing the faith life of the school community, in partnership with parents, is paramount at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy. Participation in the Community of Caring Program, based on the Olweus Anti-Bullying Program, supports our religion curriculum.
- In order to develop 21st century competencies and further authenticate the learning experiences at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy, students in kindergarten through eighth grade participate in an integrated STEM curriculum, applying scientific principles to solve real-world problems. Our curriculum is comprised of best practices in STEM education, challenging students to think analytically, critically, and creatively while engaging in scientific explorations and investigations. This inquiry-based, interdisciplinary approach brings STEM concepts to life with meaningful, hands-on learning experiences that deepen our students' intellectual curiosity of the world around them. Our curriculum embraces the concept of trial and error, encouraging students to focus on the process as the vehicle for success rather than the product.
Endorse Gwynedd-mercy Academy Elementary. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards