Mary Mother Of The Redeemer School
Tel: (215) 412-7101
- Mary Mother of the Redeemer's Catholic school Education Center Mission is to provide a central place where all generations of our faith community can continue the journey to understanding God's presence in life.
- Each individual can experience fellowship and recreation and thereby enhance the sense of community through continuing education in the Catholic faith and shared group experiences.
- Stewardship efforts to benefit our parish and regional community will be an outgrowth of the Catholic Education Center's activities.
- Mary Mother of the Redeemer Catholic School's Mission is to recognize the uniqueness of each child and to educate the student spiritually, academically, and physically in partnership with the family.
- The student is challenged with the value of living a Christ-centered life through the teachings of the Gospel, prayer, and the Catholic tradition.
- The foundation for moral decision-making and for personal responsibility to serve humankind is developed through the example set by teachers, catechists, clergy and the faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||791 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansdale Grades: PK-8 | 526 students
920 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215) 368-0582 4.8 PK-8
- Lansdale Grades: NS-8 | 164 students
493 E Main St
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215) 368-0995 2.8 NS-8
- North Wales Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
425 S Pennsylvania Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-8831 3.8 PK-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 10.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?