- Harvest Baptist Academy was formed so your children's education will occur in a Godly, Biblical environment, where your children can learn their place in the church, in the world, in society, and in your family.
- Our dedicated staff and small class sizes ensure your children will get the individual attention they need to grow academically and spiritually.
- Our curriculum is Bible-based so your children will understand their role in God's Creation, and how the various subjects and disciplines ultimately relate to, and reflect, God's truth as revealed in His Word.
- Finally, our school exists to outfit your children with the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, and the shield of faith.
- They will learn why the Bible is the basis of Christian truth and how to understand and relate to God's Word.
- Harvest Baptist Academy is a ministry of Harvest Baptist Church and is therefore an educational opportunity for anyone who is a member.
- Questions concerning our enrollment policy may be directed to Pastor Charlie Rousey.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SarverGrades: K-12 | 236 students
120 Beale Road
Sarver, PA 16055
Natrona HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 242 students
800 Montana Ave
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
New KensingtonGrades: PK-8 | 229 students
110 Elmtree Road
New Kensington, PA 15068
CheswickGrades: K-12 | 151 students
1407 Pittsburgh St
Cheswick, PA 15024