Harvest Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (817) 485-1660
- Harvest Christian Academy provides a Christ-centered, educational environment that equips students to develop character, demonstrate competence and discover their calling through academics, fine arts, athletics and community involvement.
- A balanced educational environment where students can realize their potential and mature in their Christian faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Language and Comp.|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School polo shirt and khaki pants/shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,500|
|Tuition Notes||Total cost of attendance varies by grade level. Monthly payment schedule is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Keri Abshier|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computer Club, Duke Tip Program, Honors Academic Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics Club, Saints Crew, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Theater Arts, Worship Arts
- As a discipleship school, HCA partners with Christian families to grow academic competence and spiritual maturity in the lives of their students. We are committed to developing the whole child and providing an atmosphere of learning and discovery in an environment that is safe physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We also offer tuition assistance for families who qualify through an application process. We desire to work with families in any way we can to make it possible to experience Kingdom Education.
- Come, be our guest for a private tour of HCA to walk the halls, get a feel for the Academy and see whether it might be a good fit for your family.
- You Belong Here!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 388 students
4700 North Beach Street
Fort Worth, TX 76137
(817) 281-6446 2.9 K-12
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 466 students
6801 Dan Danciger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 294-0350 17 PK-12
Harvest Christian Academy is an extension of our own family! HCA provides academic rigor (and support), top-notch athletic and fine arts opportunities, high level safety and security, and an incredible staff in the lead with a Biblical worldview. I am so thankful for the impact they have on my children!
- Posted by Parent - Mom of 2
I love this school and the families. HCA is commited to help each student develop their character and build their confidence and competence all within a Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - CWK
Harvest Christian Academy provided a great educational, spiritual, and athletic experience. The teachers truly cared about each student. HCA not only prepared me for college, but it prepared me for life. I highly suggest looking into this school!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Robert
Amazing School! Highly Recommend!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Michael
Great school now provides accredited Christian Education from 6 weeks to 12th grade. Quality academics balanced with great athletics and fine arts. I have had one graduate already and three more to in school. Go Saints!
- Posted by Parent - tcayw
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?