Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy is a private, Christian independent study program.
- Harvest Chrisitan Academy was established HCA in 1993 with the purpose of providing support, guidance and accountability for parents who desire to train their children in all areas of life: spiritually, academically, morally, and practically.
- HCA began with an enrollment of six families. At this point in time, HCA has grown to 90 families and over 180 students.
- For over a decade, Harvest Christian Academy has solidly adhered to this purpose while upholding the highest level of academic and Biblical standards both within the school and throughout the homeschooling community.
- The mission of Harvest Christian Academy is to: provide support, guidance, accountability, and edification for parents who have been called by God to home educate their children.
- Through Godly counsel, we desire to assist parents in cultivating a generation of leaders who excel spiritually, academically, and professionally whose roots are deeply founded in Biblical principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is per family per year|
In addition, HCA provides:
- group classes,
- academic testing and dyslexia screening/ remediation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vallejo Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
579 Couch St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)643-4283 13.2 PK-12
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.