Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy is a private, Christian independent study program.
- Harvest Chrisitan Academy was established HCA in 1993 with the purpose of providing support, guidance and accountability for parents who desire to train their children in all areas of life: spiritually, academically, morally, and practically.
- HCA began with an enrollment of six families. At this point in time, HCA has grown to 90 families and over 180 students.
- For over a decade, Harvest Christian Academy has solidly adhered to this purpose while upholding the highest level of academic and Biblical standards both within the school and throughout the homeschooling community.
- The mission of Harvest Christian Academy is to: provide support, guidance, accountability, and edification for parents who have been called by God to home educate their children.
- Through Godly counsel, we desire to assist parents in cultivating a generation of leaders who excel spiritually, academically, and professionally whose roots are deeply founded in Biblical principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is per family per year|
In addition, HCA provides:
- group classes,
- academic testing and dyslexia screening/ remediation.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?