Highland Avenue Christian Schools
- Highland Avenue Christian School is dedicated to providing for the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each child entrusted to it's care.
- We offer an environment where your child experiences his or her happiest times and is involved in activities appropriate to their development.
- We are a Christian School. The Bible is the integrating factor around which all activities and subject matter are planned.
- Is to provide a Christ-centered and academic based education, through a loving Christian staff.
- We are committed to helping develop the whole child in a safe, nurturing and fun environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UplandGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
845 W Arrow Hwy
Upland, CA 91786
Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-4 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?