Highland Avenue Christian Schools
- Highland Avenue Christian School is dedicated to providing for the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each child entrusted to it's care.
- We offer an environment where your child experiences his or her happiest times and is involved in activities appropriate to their development.
- We are a Christian School. The Bible is the integrating factor around which all activities and subject matter are planned.
- Is to provide a Christ-centered and academic based education, through a loving Christian staff.
- We are committed to helping develop the whole child in a safe, nurturing and fun environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-5 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)948-8733 3.2 NS-5
- Upland Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
845 W Arrow Hwy
Upland, CA 91786
(909)981-4333 5 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.