Highland Avenue Christian Schools
- Highland Avenue Christian School is dedicated to providing for the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each child entrusted to it's care.
- We offer an environment where your child experiences his or her happiest times and is involved in activities appropriate to their development.
- We are a Christian School. The Bible is the integrating factor around which all activities and subject matter are planned.
- Is to provide a Christ-centered and academic based education, through a loving Christian staff.
- We are committed to helping develop the whole child in a safe, nurturing and fun environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UplandGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
845 W Arrow Hwy
Upland, CA 91786
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-5 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.