Hinder Them Not Montessori School
- Hinder them not" Montessori School is a Montessori/Christian preschool and kindergarten located in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
- We service the Union County area and are located approximately one mile from Union, Cranford, Roselle Park and Westfield.
- We are one mile from exit 138 off the Garden State Parkway and 1/2 mile from Route 22 East, Union.
- "Hinder them Not" is both a Montessori School and a Christian School.
- Having a vision and a calling to start a Montessori/Christian preschool, Sally McGeehan founded "Hinder them Not" in 1999.
- All children are always cared for with understanding and appreciation.
- "Hinder them Not" is a non-denominational Christian school teaching God's love and goodness.
- In addition to Montessori spiritual principles, children are also taught basic Christian beliefs.
- Our classroom is a peaceful place, a nurturing place, a place for children, and a place of learning.
- "Hinder them Not" Montessori School's mission is to provide an excellent Montessori environment and make available to each child a safe place to learn and grow socially and academically.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roselle Grades: K-4 | 28 students
1305 Saint George Ave
Roselle, NJ 07203
(908)620-0404 3.7 K-4
- Cranford Grades: K | 10 students
1 Commerce Dr
Cranford, NJ 07016
(908)272-3500 2.2 K
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.