The Hoffman Academy provides differentiated instruction to meet the diverse needs of students with complex behavioral concerns.
All programs through the school are operated according to the guidelines established by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Students have their needs assessed and then receive instruction designed specifically to their academic level by our staff.
Both academics and behaviors are carefully monitored and individual plans are developed for each student.
We offer full-time services from a school psychologist and guidance counselor.
Students in need of related services such as speech and language support, occupational or physical therapy will have those needs met by highly qualified individuals contracted by us with outside agencies.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition can range between $18,000-$90,000 depending on the services required. Additional services can include room and board.
- At the Hoffman Academy we believe that all children have a fundamental right to an education tailored to their specific needs and that all students are capable of making academic progress when their needs are appropriately and successfully met. In order for the Academy`s programing to be optimized, the staff utilize a variety of instructional methods, intervention strategies, technology and research validated resources. All staff participate in ongoing professional development to help them diagnose and build upon a student`s strengths and remediate areas of weakness. Teachers are continually being trained in research-based instructional and intervention strategies. All decisions are made based upon what would be the most beneficial for the students. We constantly strive to improve our methods and practices and always work together toward the common goal of empowering students with complex needs to recognize and optimize their full potential. In addition to quality academics students can participate in the following creative therapies: equine, art and pet.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hoffman Academy cost?
Hoffman Academy's tuition is approximately $20,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Hoffman Academy?
The application deadline for Hoffman Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
very pleased with the education my child received while at hoffman
Endorse Hoffman Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.