Holy Cross High School
- Founded in 1957, Holy Cross is a coeducational Catholic High School serving the Diocese of Trenton, the Catholic Parishes of Burlington County and the surrounding areas of South Jersey.
- Holy Cross incorporates the religious beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church into the educational standards of New Jersey.
- Each one of our students, teachers, administrators, and support staff is a separate person blessed by God, and therefore an integral part of our community.
- We hold high academic standards for our students as we challenge them to develop their abilities.
- Holy Cross High School endeavors to serve the academic, religious and social needs of our students.
- Advanced Placement, College Level and Honors Courses are offered to students who have met high achievement standards and have received the recommendation of their teachers.
- College Prep are offered to students who have met the minimum prerequisite aptitude standards.
- General are offered to all students on an elective basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FlorenceGrades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
- MerchantvilleGrades: 9-12
5552 Route 70
Merchantville, NJ 08109
- Cherry HillGrades: PK-12 | 334 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
Burlington, NJ 08016
- TrentonGrades: PK-12 | 587 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
We made the choice to have all of our children enter into this private high school for many reasons. Safety, curriculum, size and ease of transport along with a variety of activities and sports for all. Although the facilities are aging, the programs were well balanced and we were able to budget for each of our 4 children. They each had issues with school, like any teen, but all really have loved what the school had to offer for them. Classes of ''07,''09, ''13, and soon to be ''17!
- Posted by Parent - kate.
Mr. Guida (now principal) always has a smile on his face and is willing to help ALL students in anyway he possibly can. During my tenure at Holy Cross I passed the AP economics exam, the class he taught. My parents and I were ecstatic as this saved us thousands of dollars in college, how can you beat that? He is a wonderful teacher and I highly recommend him and the Holy Cross education. Currently I am employed full time in the economics field and a big thanks goes out to Mr. Guida!
- Posted by Parent - matth