Holy Family Elementary School
- Holy Family School is a spirit-filled Catholic community celebrating Christ as the center of our lives, offering our students a comprehensive education as they are learning to make a difference in an ever-changing society.
- Holy Family School is a Catholic community striving to impart Christian living and learning modeled in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern.
- It is our intent for each student to move forward with the values and tools necessary to approach all situations in a positive and productive manner.
- Our school community celebrates, recognizes, and promotes the pursuit of excellence.
- We believe our school community encourages a readiness, willingness, and acceptance of change and growth.
- We believe that our students will be able to think critically, to assess situations, bring prior knowledge to situations, generate alternatives, make logical and reasonable judgments, implement plans, and evaluate results.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, DanceBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WhitmanGrades: PK-7 | 25 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
South WeymouthGrades: PK-8 | 362 students
234 Pleasant St
South Weymouth, MA 02190
HolbrookGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
HinghamGrades: PK-8 | 335 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
AbingtonGrades: PK-7 | 240 students
455 Plymouth St
Abington, MA 02351
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?