Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 87 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,675
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 31 / May. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
(White Shirt, Grey pants, plaid jumpers, black shoes, navy cardigans)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
arts & crafts, French, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School (HMADS) provides an educational environment in which students are educated through a bilingual curriculum to become responsible individuals, confident in their languages, appreciative of their cultures and well-prepared as members of American society.
- HMADS believes in the uniqueness of each individual. Thus, the educational effort focuses on the process of "learning to learn" by fostering the love of learning.
- The school believes in developing the whole person and therefore, encouraging its students to develop as well-rounded individuals with a wide variety of extracurricular interests and achievements that help them exercise leadership, cooperation, and caring.
- The students of this school also acquire a strong sense of Armenian ancestry and traditional values. These values permeate their lives not only while they are at this school but also long after they have left it.
- HMADS admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Endorse Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards