- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,675
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 31 / May. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
White Shirt, Grey pants, plaid jumpers, black shoes, navy cardigans
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
arts & crafts, French, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School (HMADS) provides an educational environment in which students are educated through a bilingual curriculum to become responsible individuals, confident in their languages, appreciative of their cultures and well-prepared as members of American society.
- HMADS believes in the uniqueness of each individual. Thus, the educational effort focuses on the process of "learning to learn" by fostering the love of learning.
- The school believes in developing the whole person and therefore, encouraging its students to develop as well-rounded individuals with a wide variety of extracurricular interests and achievements that help them exercise leadership, cooperation, and caring.
- The students of this school also acquire a strong sense of Armenian ancestry and traditional values.These values permeate their lives not only while they are at this school but also long after they have left it.
- HMADS admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School cost?
What schools are Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School?
What sports does Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School offer?
What is Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School?
Endorse Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards