Holy Name Of Jesus
Tel: (504) 861-1466
- The administration, faculty and staff of Holy Name of Jesus School believe the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional growth of each child is a priority.
- We commit ourselves to the goals of educating our students in a safe, caring and stable Catholic environment; of nurturing, guiding and motivating our students; of developing our students' independence, self discipline and belief in their own self worth; and of encouraging in our students commitment to community and to all of the members of that community.
- The philosophy of the education at Holy Name of Jesus is centered on the belief that faith development is integral to our mission and success.
- It is our belief that if we put Jesus first in our lives, that same belief will permeate the lives of the children and of the families that we touch.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 431 students
194 Ravan Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70123
(504) 737-0744 4.8 PK-7
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 311 students
10021 Jefferson Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70123
(504) 737-4604 6.3 PK-7
- New Orleans Grades: PK-9 | 125 students
13123 I-10 Service Rd
New Orleans, LA 70128
(504) 246-5121 13 PK-9
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 495 students
4861 Rosalia Dr
New Orleans, LA 70127
(504) 243-2257 10.7 PK-7
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 695 students
6326 Memphis St
New Orleans, LA 70124
(504) 482-4123 4.8 PK-7
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.