Holy Name Of Jesus
- Holy Name School is a Middle States accredited Roman Catholic School which has been serving the religious and educational needs of our community for over 50 years.
- Holy Name Of Jesus School is dedicated to the children in our charge.
- Our mission is to work with parents to reinforce the values taught at home.
- We are a Catholic school and religious values are an important part of our daily life.
- Since each child is unique it is important that parents share any information which could negatively impact on a child self esteem or educational progress.
- We have an excellent educational program administered by a seasoned staff of certified professionals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Guida|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school program 2:45 to 6:00|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronxville Grades: K-8 | 245 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
(914)337-0261 3.4 K-8
- White Plains Grades: K-8 | 222 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)761-0124 6.4 K-8
- New Rochelle Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)636-6202 2.5 PK-8
- New Rochelle Grades: NS-12 | 153 students
100 Overlook Cir
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)632-8836 1.1 NS-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.