Holy Name Of Jesus
- Holy Name School is a Middle States accredited Roman Catholic School which has been serving the religious and educational needs of our community for over 50 years.
- Holy Name Of Jesus School is dedicated to the children in our charge.
- Our mission is to work with parents to reinforce the values taught at home.
- We are a Catholic school and religious values are an important part of our daily life.
- Since each child is unique it is important that parents share any information which could negatively impact on a child self esteem or educational progress.
- We have an excellent educational program administered by a seasoned staff of certified professionals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Guida|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school program 2:45 to 6:00|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronxville Grades: K-8 | 245 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
(914)337-0261 3.4 K-8
- White Plains Grades: K-8 | 222 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)761-0124 6.4 K-8
- New Rochelle Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)636-6202 2.5 PK-8
- New Rochelle Grades: NS-12 | 153 students
100 Overlook Cir
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)632-8836 1.1 NS-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.