Holy Name Of Jesus
- Holy Name of Jesus School is a coeducational, parochial elementary school ideally located in the suburban community of Valhalla, New York.
- It's proximity to the major parkways and corporate setting allows for easy access.
- A diversified curriculum is offered from full-day Pre-Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Early childhood basic care and elementary subjects include a foreign language (Spanish), as well as a departmental curriculum for the upper grades.
- Before and after school programs are rich and highly utilized.
- Extra curricular programs such as sports, choir, band, scouting, Student Council and yearbook are also part of our total learning program.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White PlainsGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
52 N Broadway
White Plains, NY 10603
- ElmsfordGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
- TarrytownGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- MamaroneckGrades: NS-12 | 848 students
525 Fenimore Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- Cortlandt ManorGrades: K-8 | 218 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.