Holy Redeemer Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (407) 870-9055
Holy Redeemer Catholic School Photo #3 - 8th Graders making Rosaries for the MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a vital part of the mission of the parish of Holy Redeemer to make God`s kingdom a reality in our community.
- We provide classes from Pre-K3 through Grade 8. The mission of Holy Redeemer Catholic School is to create an environment, rooted in Catholic beliefs and values, that empowers all children to reach their maximum potential by educating the mind, invigorating the body, and expanding the heart.
- We at Holy Redeemer Catholic School are first and foremost teachers of faith. As Christ taught us, we believe in being teachers of what it means to be human: affection, tact, understanding, helpfulness, patience in listening, serenity in spirit, a balanced judgment, and availability.
- We teach these qualities and much more, just as we continuously improve upon them ourselves.
- We are all growing. Through education, we strengthen faith and enrich lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Tuition Notes||Middle School Tuition: $6,900 Multiple Children Discount Available. • Any family receiving subsidy (Step-Up-For-Students, AAA, McKay, Gardiner, VPK, Parish Assistance, etc.) will not be granted the multi-child discount. Only one subsidy may be applied per child. Multiple financial aid scholarships cannot be combined. • Tuition is paid through the FACTS program. FACTS Administration fee is $38.00; Ren Web's Administration fee is $25.00, • Any difference between scholarship awards and stated tuition is the responsibility of the parent/ guardian. • Students with an Early Learning Coalition Child Eligibility Certificate will receive VPK credit for morning instruction. • 8th grade students will have a $200 graduation fee that is charged to the FACTS account, bi-annually in November and March. Call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Terry Roman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Boys/Girls, Drama, National Junior Honor Society, Newsroom, Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 847-2877 1.2 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 602 students
1500 E Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 847-4087 2.4 PK-12
It`s been a pleasure to teach at Holy Redeemer for the last 5 years. The loving family atmosphere, rigorous academics, high expectations, and strong administrative leadership make teaching here a truly rewarding experience. Each day is filled with joy and wonderful connections with students and their families. Go Knights!
- Posted by Teacher - J. Morgan
Awesome school, A world of difference from public school. I would work 5 jobs if I had to to keep my kids here. With Step up which is available to most parents, there is absolutely no reason to leave your children in public school. I didn't realize how terrible public school was until my kids started going to Holy Redeemer. Your kids'' futures will thank you for it trust me.
- Posted by Parent - jon
Strong academics, my son attends the local Catholic High school and was well prepared by the Holy Redeemer academic program.
- Posted by Parent - scolo
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.