Holy Redeemer School
Tel: (301) 474-3993
- We are a Catholic community committed to providing quality education within a Christian environment.
- The school offers an educational program that is designed to respect the dignity of all students, recognize individual differences, and promote social justice and other Gospel values as integral elements of Christian living.
- We affirm the role of parents as primary educators. Holy Redeemer School strives to support parents by encouraging and motivating their children to realize their potential for academic excellence, creativity, self-discipline, spirituality, physical fitness, and social awareness.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band, Book Club, Chefs Club, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, NJHS, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Park Grades: NS-8 | 201 students
4720 Cherokee Street
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 474-1561 0.6 NS-8
- Bowie Grades: K-8 | 262 students
7210 Race Track Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-0158 10.4 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.