Holy Rosary Elementary School
- Holy Rosary Elementary School, a ministry of Holy Rosary Church, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, prayer and truth, provides a quality Catholic education and a foundation for higher learning and service within a diverse community.
- We are a faith community, which shares its love of God, and instills high academic values.
- We guide students to an understanding of who they are and an appreciation for what they can contribute to the world.
- We identify ourselves as a part of the larger community of Catholics at Holy Rosary Church and surrounding parishes, and see our primary mission as the imparting of values and self-worth consistent with the Gospel message and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We view ourselves as their active partners in the nurturing and encouragement of growth in each child's spiritual, academic, psychological, physical, cultural, and social development.
- We believe that each child is a unique individual, gifted by God with the potential for happiness and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 1.4 PK-12
- Antioch Grades: K-8 | 96 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)778-0214 2.9 K-8
- Brentwood Grades: K-8 | 205 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925)634-0493 4.9 K-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925)439-2552 3.8 NS-6
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.