Holy Rosary Elementary School
Tel: (925) 757-1270
- Holy Rosary Elementary School, a ministry of Holy Rosary Church, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, prayer and truth, provides a quality Catholic education and a foundation for higher learning and service within a diverse community.
- We are a faith community, which shares its love of God, and instills high academic values.
- We guide students to an understanding of who they are and an appreciation for what they can contribute to the world.
- We identify ourselves as a part of the larger community of Catholics at Holy Rosary Church and surrounding parishes, and see our primary mission as the imparting of values and self-worth consistent with the Gospel message and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We view ourselves as their active partners in the nurturing and encouragement of growth in each child's spiritual, academic, psychological, physical, cultural, and social development.
- We believe that each child is a unique individual, gifted by God with the potential for happiness and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: K-12 | 381 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(525) 779-2010 1.4 K-12
- Antioch Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 778-0214 2.9 PK-8
- Brentwood Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925) 634-0493 4.9 PK-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925) 439-2552 3.8 NS-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?