Holy Rosary Elementary School
- Holy Rosary Elementary School, a ministry of Holy Rosary Church, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, prayer and truth, provides a quality Catholic education and a foundation for higher learning and service within a diverse community.
- We are a faith community, which shares its love of God, and instills high academic values.
- We guide students to an understanding of who they are and an appreciation for what they can contribute to the world.
- We identify ourselves as a part of the larger community of Catholics at Holy Rosary Church and surrounding parishes, and see our primary mission as the imparting of values and self-worth consistent with the Gospel message and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We view ourselves as their active partners in the nurturing and encouragement of growth in each child's spiritual, academic, psychological, physical, cultural, and social development.
- We believe that each child is a unique individual, gifted by God with the potential for happiness and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 1.4 PK-12
- Antioch Grades: K-8 | 96 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)778-0214 2.9 K-8
- Brentwood Grades: K-8 | 205 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925)634-0493 4.9 K-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925)439-2552 3.8 NS-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.