Holy Spirit Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Spirit Catholic School, as a member of theDioceseofSt.Augustine community of schools, will strivetoprovideaneducational environment that is rooted inCatholicvaluesandtraditions.
- The goal of the instructional program will betohelpchildrengrow and develop to theirfullestpotentialspiritually,intellectually, emotionally,socially,andphysically.
- Holy SpiritCatholic School will be committed toapartnershipwith parents,teachers, and the community.
- Our school will provide students withan educationthatwillenable them to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes,andvaluesfor success in school and for aproductive Christian lifeinyearsto come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Faithfully opening books, minds and hearts since 1988foronly$5,000 a year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
6822 Larkin Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-2954 5.4 PK-8
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 237 students
12200 Mccormick Road
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904)928-9136 1.4 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
5710 Jack Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277
(904)744-1266 5.3 NS-8
Hello my name is Kevin Fitzpatrick, I just moved to Jacksonville from California in April. I was able to substitute teach in Duval County. In the last 16 years, I have had the opportunity to work with people of all ages and abilities while managing a grocery store and while substitute teaching in both Florida and California. Both my parents are retired school teachers and coaches, so teaching has always been an integral part of my life. My desire is to utilize my gifts of teaching, mentoring, and coaching in a Christian environment, where God is the foundation. I would be grateful to be considered for any position at your school. My resume can be emailed if needed. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. References are also available upon request. I can be reached at 559-999-9837 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
- Posted by Teacher - 26kev
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.