Grace Lutheran School
Tel: (904) 928-9136
- Grace Lutheran School has been providing quality education to Jacksonville for well over a decade.
- We offer challenging academics in a nurturing environment while equipping students with the spiritual-skills to live a prosperous, God-pleasing life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Grace offers tuition help and financial aid options for those that apply|
|Admissions Director||Janna Meister|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Choir, Computer Lab, Drama/Theater, Handbell Choir, Intramural sports, Music, Spanish|
- The mission of Grace Lutheran School is to partner with parents to equip their children with a strong, Christ-centered faith, preparing them for Christian service, while providing them with an excellent academic program in a disciplined, nurturing enviroment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
5710 Jack Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277
(904) 744-1266 6.4 PK-8
- Neptune Beach Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904) 241-4211 6.4 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.