Hope Christian School
- Hope Christian School is located in the educational wing of United Methodist Church in Whitman, MA and It has been renovated and up-to-date.
- The school offers a lunchroom, an small outdoor playground, computer classes, music, art and physical education in addition to a Christ centered curriculum.
- The school is blessed with wonderful, caring dedicated staff and experienced teachers.
- The school encourages parents to volunteer as well as participate in the school activities.
- Please call or contact us today to arrange a tour of the facilities.
- We at Hope Christian School know the love and commitment that each parent has for their child.
- May God guide and direct you as you make this important decision about your child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Bridgewater Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
560 N Main St
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
(508)584-5188 5.7 PK-12
- Hingham Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
(781)749-0746 11.5 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: Inquire with school | 92 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781)749-3698 6.7 Inquire with school
- Rockland Grades: NS-8 | 393 students
6 Delprete Ave
Rockland, MA 02370
(781)878-1154 3.4 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.