Hope Christian School
- Hope Christian School is located in the educational wing of United Methodist Church in Whitman, MA and It has been renovated and up-to-date.
- The school offers a lunchroom, an small outdoor playground, computer classes, music, art and physical education in addition to a Christ centered curriculum.
- The school is blessed with wonderful, caring dedicated staff and experienced teachers.
- The school encourages parents to volunteer as well as participate in the school activities.
- Please call or contact us today to arrange a tour of the facilities.
- We at Hope Christian School know the love and commitment that each parent has for their child.
- May God guide and direct you as you make this important decision about your child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Bridgewater Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
560 N Main St
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
(508) 584-5188 5.7 PK-12
- Fall River Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
618 Rock Street
Fall River, MA 02720
(508) 673-6767 28.4 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 749-0746 11.5 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: PK-3 | 105 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 749-3698 6.7 PK-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?