Hyde Park Day School
- Our mission is to achieve excellence in the development and readiness for a successful educational future, providing a sensitive stimulating environment for early learning to meet the emotional and intellectual needs of young children.
- Our programs include reading and writing readiness, number readiness, vocabulary development, Physical Education, Music, Art, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Computers, dramatic play, field trips and adventures for young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: 6-12 | 700 students
727 W Cass St
Tampa, FL 33606
(813) 251-8481 0.7 6-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
5902 N Himes Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 872-8227 0.8 PK-8
- Tampa Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
2416 W Cleveland St
Tampa, FL 33609
(813) 354-9511 0.9 PK-6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.