St. Johns Episcopal Parish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
St. Johns Episcopal Parish Day School Photo #2 - St. John's eighth graders on their annual trip to Washington, DC.
- St. John's is distinguished by 70 years of demonstrated success in preparing children for lives of learning and service in our ever-changing society.
- Renowned for its Episcopal identity, a core belief in the potential of our children and the sanctity of childhood, the school delivers an unparalleled, values-driven preparatory education.
- Hard work, faith, honesty, and a commitment to excellence allow our graduates to thrive in high school, college, and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,125|
|Tuition Notes||K(4) and K(5) - $14,125 Grades 1-4 - $14,635 Grades 5-8: $14,635|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Fenlon|
|Admissions Associate||Jen Eggleston|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acolytes and Lay Readers, Boys' Code/ Girls' Circle, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Latin Club, Latin Fora, Latin Honor Society, Lego League, Math Counts, National Junior Honor's Society, Spanish Club, Spring Play, Student Council, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Gardening Club, Girl Scouts, Science Club
- St. John`s engages students in a transformative, values-driven education designed to inspire wonder, develop character, and build leadership skills essential to flourishing in the 21st century. Serving over 500 students in grades K(4) through 8, St. John`s is a joyful, spiritual environment, honoring tradition and fostering innovation. With a vigorous academic curriculum and enrichment programming that cultivates independent thinking, creativity, and a passion for learning, St. John`s prepares each student for lifelong intellectual and spiritual growth. Call 813.600.4348 or visit stjohnseagles.org for more information.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 989 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 2.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813)839-4297 3.1 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-2 | 152 students
3712 W El Prado Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-0665 3.3 PK-2
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 447 students
2101 S Hubert Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)258-5508 3.5 PK-8
Excellent education. Teachers are caring and work hard to help students. There has been some changes in faculty but no drop off in quality. It is the most difficult and comprehensive academic environment in the area. If your child wants to be prepared for high school and college, this is the right school for them.
- Posted by Parent - darce
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.