St. Johns Episcopal Parish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (813) 849-5200
St. Johns Episcopal Parish Day School Photo #2 - St. John's eighth graders on their annual trip to Washington, DC.
- St. John's is distinguished by 70 years of demonstrated success in preparing children for lives of learning and service in our ever-changing society.
- Renowned for its Episcopal identity, a core belief in the potential of our children and the sanctity of childhood, the school delivers an unparalleled, values-driven preparatory education.
- Hard work, faith, honesty, and a commitment to excellence allow our graduates to thrive in high school, college, and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,125|
|Tuition Notes||K(4) and K(5) - $14,125 Grades 1-4 - $14,635 Grades 5-8: $14,635|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Fenlon|
|Admissions Associate||Jen Eggleston|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acolytes and Lay Readers, Boys' Code/ Girls' Circle, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Latin Club, Latin Fora, Latin Honor Society, Lego League, Math Counts, National Junior Honor's Society, Spanish Club, Spring Play, Student Council, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Gardening Club, Girl Scouts, Science Club
- St. John`s engages students in a transformative, values-driven education designed to inspire wonder, develop character, and build leadership skills essential to flourishing in the 21st century. Serving over 500 students in grades K(4) through 8, St. John`s is a joyful, spiritual environment, honoring tradition and fostering innovation. With a vigorous academic curriculum and enrichment programming that cultivates independent thinking, creativity, and a passion for learning, St. John`s prepares each student for lifelong intellectual and spiritual growth. Call 813.600.4348 or visit stjohnseagles.org for more information.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813) 839-4297 3.1 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 962 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813) 839-5371 2.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-4 | 180 students
3712 W El Prado Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813) 839-0665 3.3 PK-4
Excellent education. Teachers are caring and work hard to help students. There has been some changes in faculty but no drop off in quality. It is the most difficult and comprehensive academic environment in the area. If your child wants to be prepared for high school and college, this is the right school for them.
- Posted by Parent - darce
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?