Imago Dei Middle School
- Imago Dei Middle School is an independent, tuition free middle school for children who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- We admit children of diverse faiths, races, cultures, and cognitive profiles, believing in the Episcopal tradition that we find god in and through each other's presence.
- Imago Dei's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue embroidered logo polo shirt, khaki pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition-free for families who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$19,000|
|Admissions Director||Rocio Suazo|
- Families must qualify for the free or reduced lunch program in order to apply.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.