Imago Dei Middle School
- Imago Dei Middle School is an independent, tuition free middle school for children who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- We admit children of diverse faiths, races, cultures, and cognitive profiles, believing in the episcopal tradition that we find god in and through each other's presence.
- Imago Dei's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue embroidered logo polo shirt, khaki pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition-free for families who qualify for free or reduced lunch program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,000|
- Families must qualify for the free or reduced lunch program in order to apply.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.