Imago Dei Middle School
- Imago Dei Middle School is an independent, tuition free middle school for children who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- We admit children of diverse faiths, races, cultures, and cognitive profiles, believing in the episcopal tradition that we find god in and through each other's presence.
- Imago Dei's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue embroidered logo polo shirt, khaki pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition-free for families who qualify for free or reduced lunch program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,000|
- Families must qualify for the free or reduced lunch program in order to apply.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.