Imago Dei Middle School
- Imago Dei Middle School is an independent, tuition free middle school for children who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- We admit children of diverse faiths, races, cultures, and cognitive profiles, believing in the Episcopal tradition that we find god in and through each other's presence.
- Imago Dei's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue embroidered logo polo shirt, khaki pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition-free for families who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$19,000|
|Admissions Director||Rocio Suazo|
- Families must qualify for the free or reduced lunch program in order to apply.
Profile last updated:
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.