Pio Decimo Center
- Pio Decimo Center is a multi-purpose family center that is committed to serving the needs of families throughout Tucson and Pima County.
- We also serve some families in cochise county with financial education and free tax preparation services.
- Programs are provided to children, adults, seniors and the entire family system in an integrated approach.
- As part of our strength based philosophy, individuals are encouraged to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to work towards positive solutions and develop goals that will provide a clear direction for their future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$445|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
29 W 22nd St
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)624-2093 0.3 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: 5-8 | 75 students
55 N. 6th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520)882-4008 0.8 5-8
- Tucson Grades: K-6 | 32 students
510 S Highland Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)623-0104 1.1 K-6
- Tucson Grades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)622-7611 1.4 1-12
- Tucson Grades: K-11 | 36 students
1100 W Fresno Street
Tucson, AZ 85745 1.5 K-11
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.