Pio Decimo Center
- Pio Decimo Center is a multi-purpose family center that is committed to serving the needs of families throughout Tucson and Pima County.
- We also serve some families in cochise county with financial education and free tax preparation services.
- Programs are provided to children, adults, seniors and the entire family system in an integrated approach.
- As part of our strength based philosophy, individuals are encouraged to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to work towards positive solutions and develop goals that will provide a clear direction for their future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$445|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
29 W 22nd St
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)624-2093 0.3 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: 5-8 | 75 students
55 N. 6th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520)882-4008 0.8 5-8
- Tucson Grades: K-6 | 32 students
510 S Highland Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)623-0104 1.1 K-6
- Tucson Grades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)622-7611 1.4 1-12
- Tucson Grades: K-11 | 36 students
1100 W Fresno Street
Tucson, AZ 85745 1.5 K-11
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.