Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (1 review)
- Immaculate Conception School is a values-based Catholic elementary school that provides a quality academic program, and develops students' awareness, empathy and respect for the needs of all peoples.
- Immaculate Conception School endeavors to develop the whole child in the Gospel spirit of love, justice and responsibility.
- In an atmosphere of unity and cooperation among administration and faculty, we strive to honor and cultivate individual gifts and abilities.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide skills for students to become lifelong learners in a safe environment.
- We believe that students learn in a structured environment with clear standards and expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
289 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842
(603)926-3254 9 PK-8
- Reading Grades: 6-12 | 750 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
(781)944-4900 23.1 6-12
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978)388-5354 3.4 PK-12
- Andover Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
400 S Main St
Andover, MA 01810
(978)475-2299 18.2 PK-8
I am a current parent at the Immaculate Conception School in Newburyport and I could not have more wonderful things to say about it. The staff and teachers are thoughtful, encouraging and supportive. I love that they include some religious education in with the rest of the curriculum. My children are happy, kind and confident and I contribute a lot of this to the wonderful environment at the IC school.
- Posted by Parent - linne
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.