Immaculate Heart of Mary is a school that is centered in the person of Jesus Christ with Mary as our model.
As a Catholic School, we are committed to educating the whole child academically, spiritually, and emotionally, recognizing the diverse and unique God-given gifts and abilities of each student.
Implementing a rigorous curriculum aligned with relevant standards, Gospel values, and effective instruction, Immaculate Heart of Mary ensures that our students will live in the 21st century as responsible members of society.
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 405 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: May. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National avg.: 85%
- We believe that our school teaches the gospel message of Jesus Christ where Jesus is our center and Mary is our model.
- We believe that teachers use a variety of strategies which actively engage students in their lessons.
- We believe that the education of the whole child spiritually, ethically, socially, emotionally, and physically enables our students to thrive in an ever changing world.
- We believe that the diversity of our students leads to an understanding and appreciation of race, religion, and culture which are critical elements in a diverse society.
- We believe that as teachers and catechists we remain the most influential models of Christian living our students encounter outside the family.
- We believe that a strong well-rounded academic education helps to create mature responsible citizens who build up the wider community.
- We believe that our school community provides a safe, secure, and nurturing environment, free of physical and emotional intimidation.
- We believe that the continued professional development of our teachers serves as evidence of our commitment to offer the students a quality education.
- We believe that our students enjoy and benefit from their educational experience when parents, teachers, and parish community members work together to support them.
- We believe that our school administration works in conjunction with the teachers and parents to instill responsibility and accountability, through the fair, consistent, and timely implementation of the school's policies and procedures.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Immaculate Heart Of Mary School?
The acceptance rate of Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What is Immaculate Heart Of Mary School's ranking?
Immaculate Heart Of Mary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Immaculate Heart Of Mary School?
The application deadline for Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is May. 1.
Endorse Immaculate Heart Of Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.