ECE Center at Congregation Or Ami
Our curriculum is designed to encourage children to become independent, self-confident and inquisitive learners through active play and exploration of their environment. Each child is an individual who learns at his or her own pace. Emphasis is placed on developing self-reliance, self-confidence and independence as children progress through our school. Your child`s exact program will differ based on the schedule that you have chosen for them. .
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our multi-faceted curriculum is designed to expose your children to many varied experiences. The curriculum builds from year to year in order to provide your child with continuity during his or her years at the ECE Center at Congregation Or Ami. Age appropriate hands-on activities are planned according to a calendar of thematic units which provide children with meaningful learning experiences. An enriching Judaic framework enhances our culturally diverse curriculum while introducing children to Jewish customs, holiday celebration and values.
Endorse ECE Center at Congregation Or Ami. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.