ECE Center at Congregation Or Ami
Tel: (610) 828-1086
- Our curriculum is designed to encourage children to become independent, self-confident and inquisitive learners through active play and exploration of their environment. Each child is an individual who learns at his or her own pace. Emphasis is placed on developing self-reliance, self-confidence and independence as children progress through our school. Your child`s exact program will differ based on the schedule that you have chosen for them. .
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our multi-faceted curriculum is designed to expose your children to many varied experiences. The curriculum builds from year to year in order to provide your child with continuity during his or her years at the ECE Center at Congregation Or Ami. Age appropriate hands-on activities are planned according to a calendar of thematic units which provide children with meaningful learning experiences. An enriching Judaic framework enhances our culturally diverse curriculum while introducing children to Jewish customs, holiday celebration and values.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Hill Grades: PK-8 | 498 students
3015 Chestnut St
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
(610) 828-3082 0.6 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-3 | 40 students
8630 Ridge Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128
(215) 482-9704 1.3 K-3
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.