Incarnate Word Parish School
Tel: (314) 576-5366
- With Jesus as our model, we, the educational community of Incarnate Word School, share a common purpose and faith journey through our commitment to live and teach the Gospel message.
- We strive to provide a learning environment which recognizes, encourages, and supports the unique and diverse gifts of each member.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, we endeavor to form life-long learners who live and witness to Gospel values, so that each can make a positive difference in our parish, Church, country and world toward the building of God's kingdom.
- As a Catholic educational community, we are committed to the formation of Christian character which involves the whole person—mind, heart, body—by teaching Catholic doctrine and tradition, breaking open the word of God, touching the heart with the love of Jesus, and reaching out to others in service and love.
- As a Catholic School community, Incarnate Word Parish School strives to create an accepting and caring environment in which each person feels comfortable to grow as an individual with a unique relationship with God.
- Through strong academic and developmental programs, we desire to empower children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing, culturally diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Charles Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
619 N 2nd St
Saint Charles, MO 63301
(636) 946-6127 7.4 PK-8
- Chesterfield Grades: K-8 | 347 students
238 Santa Maria Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63005
(636) 532-1151 4.7 K-8
- Ballwin Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
417 Weidman Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636) 394-6840 5.6 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.