- Islamic Academy of New England (IANE) is a non-profit, tax-exempt, private school founded in September 1996.
- Our mission is to provide an education that is rooted in Islamic faith and ideals, that draws upon the noblest Islamic traditions of 'Ilm1, 'Ibadah2, 'Ihsan3 and 'adl4, and that seeks to inculcate these values in our students.
- The curriculum, system of discipline, and leisure activities at the Islamic Academy combine knowledge and practice of Islam with the best training in the sciences, humanities and business, so that our students can grow up to be conscientious Muslims, following the sira'at-aI-mustaqeem5; while also aspiring to the highest goals in the vocations they choose.
- The objectives of the academic programs at IANE are to form skilled and discerning minds equipped with logical scientific reasoning, trained in basic skills, full of creativity, and prepared for life-long learning.
- The Academy makes students proud of achievements by the Muslim scholars in the fields of humanities and sciences and encourages them to excel in their education to advance the mission of their ancestors by contributing to modern day sciences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|