Islamic Academy Of New England
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 121 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Islamic Academy of New England (IANE) is a non-profit, tax-exempt, private school founded in September 1996. Our mission is to provide an education that is rooted in Islamic faith and ideals, that draws upon the noblest Islamic traditions of 'Ilm1, 'Ibadah2, 'Ihsan3 and 'adl4, and that seeks to inculcate these values in our students. The curriculum, system of discipline, and leisure activities at the Islamic Academy combine knowledge and practice of Islam with the best training in the sciences, humanities and business, so that our students can grow up to be conscientious Muslims, following the sira'at-aI-mustaqeem5; while also aspiring to the highest goals in the vocations they choose. The objectives of the academic programs at IANE are to form skilled and discerning minds equipped with logical scientific reasoning, trained in basic skills, full of creativity, and prepared for life-long learning. The Academy makes students proud of achievements by the Muslim scholars in the fields of humanities and sciences and encourages them to excel in their education to advance the mission of their ancestors by contributing to modern day sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Islamic Academy Of New England often compared to?
Islamic Academy Of New Englandis often viewed alongside schools like Al-hamra Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Islamic Academy Of New England?
The application deadline for Islamic Academy Of New England is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Islamic Academy Of New England. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards