Our teachers are what make our center stand out amongst the rest! Our center prides itself in our low teacher turnover rate and high quality classrooms.
Our teachers take pride in their work and helping the children reach new goals. We are busy everyday creating meaningful moments.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are pleased that you have chosen to look at our center for your child’s care and educational needs. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with each day. We invite everyone to come in and tour our classrooms and meet and interact with our teachers. From our Infant room to our Kindergarten program, our teachers and staff are passionate about each child’s success! We know what a challenge it can be to find quality early childhood education for your child. Look no further, here at KinderCare we offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of children as young as six weeks old. Stop by and check us out. We are busy creating meaningful moments everyday!
- Your child's safety and security is our number one priority. All of our staff have their CPR and First Aid certifications. We also have a Licensed Registered Nurse as a Health and Safety Consultant and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Entry to the building requires entry of a security key pad in which only authorized personnel have the code.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 9 YEAR-OLDS
- Home Health and Childcare, State of MA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sharon KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sharon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sharon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.