Our teachers are what make our center stand out amongst the rest! Our center prides itself in our low teacher turnover rate and high quality classrooms.
Our teachers take pride in their work and helping the children reach new goals. We are busy everyday creating meaningful moments.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are pleased that you have chosen to look at our center for your child's care and educational needs. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with each day. We invite everyone to come in and tour our classrooms and meet and interact with our teachers. From our Infant room to our Kindergarten program, our teachers and staff are passionate about each child's success! We know what a challenge it can be to find quality early childhood education for your child. Look no further, here at KinderCare we offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of children as young as six weeks old. Stop by and check us out. We are busy creating meaningful moments everyday!
- Your child's safety and security is our number one priority. All of our staff have their CPR and First Aid certifications. We also have a Licensed Registered Nurse as a Health and Safety Consultant and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Entry to the building requires entry of a security key pad in which only authorized personnel have the code.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Home Health and Childcare, State of MA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sharon KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sharon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sharon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.