Island Montessori Academy
Tel: (239) 642-2020
- The Island Montessori Academy strives to create an educational community of families that inspire children to develop inner discipline, self-assurance, and a love of learning.
- Our program provides a nurturing, balanced learning environment that fosters responsibility and cooperation through academic and social development.
- We understand the uniqueness of every child and strive towards helping each child to develop skills at periods of their greatest readiness and sensitivity, in order to reach their full potential in all aspects of their development.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marco Island Grades: 6 | 3 students
320 N Barfield Dr
Marco Island, FL 34145
(239) 682-4291 0.5 6
- Naples Grades: Inquire with school | 12 students
8793 Tamiami Trl E Ste.111
Naples, FL 34113
(239) 403-0366 11.2 Inquire with school
- Naples Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
(239) 384-5620 12.3 3-12
- Naples Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
2740 Bayshore Dr Unit 5
Naples, FL 34112
(239) 774-1800 13.6 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.