St Ann School
- Saint Ann Catholic School, a ministry of Saint Ann Parish, rooted in Gospel values and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church,welcomes and inspires children in Pre-K through 8 to Live Jesus, to embrace academic excellence, and to foster discipleship in the spirit of Saint Francis de Sales, the Gentleman Saint, and Saint Ann, the Grandmother of Jesus.
- In partnership with our families and the community, we support and celebrate each child as the Heart of God on earth through an education of spirit, mind, and body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|Tuition Notes||Saint Ann School offers excellent scholarships from many different funds. Scholarships available today!|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Tracy Farley|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Chess Club, Drama, Kids Tek Robotics Club, Mini Vinnie's Student Service Club, National Jr. Honor Society, Scholar Bowl
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Competitive Sports, Intramural Sports
- The fundamental purpose of Saint Ann School is to promote the teachings of the Catholic Church and to instill in its students a profound and personal spirituality. The school seeks to provide a unique setting where spiritual, academic, emotional, social and physical growth is realized within our faith community. The faith community is strengthened and nourished by active participation in liturgy and prayer. The school develops Catholicvalues and attitudes within its students, faculty and staff and emphasizes our responsibility to bring Christ to others.
- Academically, students are afforded the opportunity to advance their individual abilities and to realize their unique talents.This is accomplished by the faculty and staff being responsive to the needs of the students, empowering them with skills and factual knowledge that stimulates creative thinking and by uniting the Christian community in prayer, work and love. Our pursuit for academic excellence is strengthened by our common love for Jesus Christ and the depending of our children`s faith and trust in God.
- Education is one of the most important ways by which theChurch fulfills its obligation to the dignity of the person and the building of community, by nurturing a commitment to serving others. Saint Ann School echoes the words of the United States bishops`document To Teach as Jesus Did: "Proclaiming the Gospel is a perennial task and joy for the Church of Jesus Christ. Rarely,if ever, has it been more pressing a need, more urgent a duty and more ennobling a vocation than in these times when mankind stands poised between unprecedented fulfillment and equally unprecedented calamity. "Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus to the church He founded. Through education, the Church seeks to prepare its members to proclaim the Good News and translate this proclamation into action."
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-8 | 28 students
3073 Horseshoe Dr S
Naples, FL 34104
(239)227-2838 0.4 PK-8
- Naples Grades: PK-4 | 108 students
2655 Northbrooke Dr
Naples, FL 34119
(239)597-2255 10.2 PK-4
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.