Royal Palm Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (239) 594-9888
Royal Palm Academy Photo #2 - There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather here at RPA! We have a beautiful soccer field and plenty to do on the playground during recess! It is not unusual to see our Head of School getting involved with our students on the field!
Royal Palm Academy Photo #3 - RPA Mission Statement: We partner with families to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic formation. We teach the mind, educate the heart, and form the character of tomorrow's leaders.
- The mission of Royal Palm Academy is to partner with families to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic formation. We teach the mind, educate the heart, and form the character of tomorrow's leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||There is a discount for those who pay the total tuition upfront. Also, 15% discount applied to third and subsequent children enrolled at RPA. Financial Aid opportunities available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,740|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jennifer J. Scarafile|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Afterschool Sports, Continental Math League, Little Flowers Girls Club, Scholar Bowl
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Royal Palm Academy equips your child to succeed in life through a comprehensive method of education that fosters excellence infour key areas of leadership:
- Study a rigorous, balanced academic curriculum
- Acquire critical thinking skills
- Learn to communicate clearly, logically, and creatively
- Grow in core values that enable positive leadership
- Cultivate essential character strengths, including discipline, responsibility, and a sense of personal dignity
- Foster interpersonal skills and the capacity for teamwork
- Strengthen personal relationship with Christ
- Learn the fundamentals of teaching in the Catholic tradition
- Discover a meaning in life that inspires the pursuit of excellence
- Develop generosity through concrete acts of self-giving and service
- Form a sense of social responsibility and learn to share their talents
- Exercise leadership by serving as mentors and role models
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-8 | 295 students
542 8th Ave S
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 262-4110 11 PK-8
RPA surpasses our standards of academic excellence as well as Florida's academic standards without a doubt. Coming from great schools up north, I have to say that we would be hard pressed to find a school as sound as RPA if we moved back. The teachers also show genuine love and concern for all of their students. RPA needs the recognition of being an outstanding family centered, academically sound, well-staffed and loving community.
- Posted by Parent - Emily Destefano
My first encounter with this school was one of warmth, kindness and excellence. They are one big family. The school focuses on building character in children, which is so important. I would recommend this school and hope to be a part of their family for a long time.
- Posted by Parent - Seanika & Samantha Forbes
Please thank all those teachers whose dedication and devotion to their REAL VOCATION was so obvious and real. How clean, neat, organized and professional in every way! As a former educator in both private and public schools, I see Royal Palm Academy providing AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION AND ABOVE ALL SPIRIT AND CHARACTER TO FACE THE DIFFICULT WORLD CHILDREN MUST LIVE IN. THANK YOU, you have made me A REAL ADVOCATE FOR ROYAL PALM ACADEMY!
- Posted by Parent - Angela Perezcabrera
Royal Palm Academy has been a glass overflowing with blessings for our children and our family. I can't imagine a stronger partner for a family in providing the values necessary to develop a child's spiritual, academic and leadership character.
- Posted by Parent - Richard & Monica Lyons
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?